Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Welcome to the cul-de-sac!


Welcome to the cul-de-sac! For those of you who've seen this before, this used to be a blog dedicated to all things Sailor Moon, however I decided to change that and just make it my own personal blog due to thinking I was severely limiting myself.


For those of you who know me as a long time ScrewAttack g1, I'm Jawbreaker Alumni, and I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since it came on Toonami in 1998.


Alongside Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon, Sailor Moon was a gateway to anime for me an an entire generation of kids, and it was the first cartoon to truly show me that girls can be as badass as guys and kick ass too. You could say this blog expresses my love and appreciation for an anime that's been a huge influence to me. But this blog in general will not just be a place to talk about Sailor Moon, this will be my personal space to do whatever I feel like talking about.




Table Of Contents

Cosmology of Sailor Moon

Star Seeds

Death Battle Script: Goku Vs. Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon and Death Battle

My History With Sailor Moon

Changing the blog/Jawbreaker's Cul-De-Sac

Top 10 Death Battle Episodes

Most Wanted Death Battle Matchups

Sailor Moon Cosmos Review

Spider-Man and the Status Quo Problem

Ranking The Star Fox Series

3 comments:

  1. This is a very exciting blog project to see! Sailor Moon is obviously my favorite series and a series very important to me so it will be great to finally see people talking about who actually know what they are talking about, as opposed to people who have never read any Sailor Moon trying to comment on it based on half-remembered episodes of the 90s anime.

    It seems like this blog will be a mixture of both powerscaling and general Sailor Moon content so I will tailor my comments on your posts accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to do our best even though this is new territory, especially for me. But I'm excited to see how this turns out.

      Delete
    2. I wish you good luck with it and if you ever want to talk about SM on Discord, I'd be happy too!

      Delete